Monday, February 26, 2007

Tim Allen was Right

After all those years laughing at Tim Allen's power tool jokes, I found out that he wasn't joking and probably is one of the smartest people on earth. OK, I am exaggerating, but I found the great benefit of power tools this weekend. I borrowed my brothers power miter saw and I bought a small air compressor with a nail gun attachment to see if I could put up some crown molding in our guest room. The power tools made the job very easy and I have to say the nail gun not only was easy but it made pounding nails fun! On Saturday when I brought home the compressor and nail gun, I spent an hour just driving nails into a piece of wood, chuckling with delight after each nail quickly and firmly entered the wood. Now my crown molding job was not perfect, but it looks good and even though I am far from a handyman around the house, I am ready to undertake similar projects in other rooms of the house.

I am beginning to think a nail gun would be a great wedding present......

No comments: