- Class sizes are bigger (His, 469, mine 250)
- Fewer speeches by the kids
- More speeches by the elected school board members
- More dos and dont's for the kids during the ceremony (with teachers sitting in each section)
- A formal portrait with the school board member giving you the diploma (Why?)
Friday, June 15, 2007
We attended our son's high school graduation yesterday, leaving my wife and I with no kids in the house (well soon no kids in the house) and two in college. The graduation ceremony for high school has changed in the thirty years since I got my diploma.