- Class sizes are bigger (His, 469, mine 250)
- Fewer speeches by the kids
- More speeches by the elected school board members
- More dos and dont's for the kids during the ceremony (with teachers sitting in each section)
- A formal portrait with the school board member giving you the diploma (Why?)
Friday, June 15, 2007
Two down and none to go
We attended our son's high school graduation yesterday, leaving my wife and I with no kids in the house (well soon no kids in the house) and two in college. The graduation ceremony for high school has changed in the thirty years since I got my diploma.